How to Prepare Potato Adai Recipe
Potato Adai or Pancake is a healthy and a delicious recipe. It can be prepared for breakfast or snack.
This dish is a delicious and healthy way to start a day and a quick breakfast recipe to prepare. Check the process of making it.
- 2 slicedPotatoes
- 2 cupsRice
- 1 cupChanna Dal
- 1.5 cupMasoor Dal
- 1/2 cupUrid Dal
- 2Red Chilies
- 2Green Chilies
- 8-10Black Pepper
- 1/2 cupBlack Pepper Powder
- to tasteSalt
- a pinchAsafoeitida
- fewCurry leaves
- as neededoil
- Wash and soak rice and dals for 4 hrs along with red chilly.
- Grind to a smooth batter with other ingredients in a blender.
- Allow to ferment it for 5 hours at-least.
- Heat oil on a tawa or pan in a medium flame.
- Now dip the potato slices in the batter and place it on the tawa in a circular form.
- Arrange the potato pieces and fill the remaining portion with the batter to make a circular shape.
- Sprinkle black pepper powder on top of it and drizzle one oil on top of it.
- Flip the other side to cook. Pour one tsp oil again.
- When it’s cooked, remove from pan and place in a casserole.
Finally, Potato Adai is ready to have, serve hot with any chutney, pickles, or dhahi. Enjoy the yummy taste of Potato Adai.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe