Delicious Chili Parotta Recipe Preparation
Chili Parotta is also called as Kothu Parotta and is a very famous recipe in Tamil nadu specially in Kanyakumari. This is usually prepared with left over parottas. Left over parottas are shredded and mixed up with lots of onions, chicken, eggs, etc.
You can easily prepare this recipe at your busy hours for breakfast. Here is the recipe of a Kothu parotta in a step by step process.
- 2Onion, sliced
- 1Tomato, finely chopped
- 4Green chilly
- 2 tspGaram masala/ Chicken Masala
- 2-3Boiled Eggs
- 1/4 tspMustard seeds
- 5Curry leaves
- 1 tspCilantro, chopped
- 5-6 leavesMint leaves
- 2 tbspOil
- In a bowl, cut porattas into small pieces and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Add onions, green chilies and saute it till they get golden brown.
- Add tomatoes and saute for a min.
- Next, add garam masala, chopped cilantro, curry leaves and a few mint leaves.
- Saute for a minute on a low flame
- Add shredded parotta and mix everything. Let it saute for another 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, cut boiled eggs into pieces.
- Add pieces of egg and keep mixing.
- Saute it another minute.
- Finally, Kotthu Parotta is ready.
Garnish with chopped cilantro and green chilies. Kothu parotta is ready to serve with any chutney and for breakfast.
Note - you can also prepare with chapati / roti instead of using parotta.
Check for more breakfast recipes
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe