Banana Peanut Smoothie Recipe
The perfect pair of Banana Peanut Smoothie can be made easily with non-fat milk. It is an ultra creamy and delicious Smoothie. It is packed with rich protein ingredients which will give you energy for the whole day. This Smoothie is easy to make and yummy in taste.
- 2 litersSkim Milk or Plain Soya Milk
- 3 tspPeanut Butter
- 2 tspHoney
- 2-3Ice cubes
- Chop bananas.
- In a blender, add chop bananas, peanut butter, honey, milk and ice cubes.
- Blend it.
- Smoothie is ready.
- Serve in glasses with whipped cream.
- You can add more fruits to the Smoothie to make it more tasty.
Also Read Strawberry Smoothie with Yogurt Recipe
Health Benefits of Banana
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe