How to make Easy Corn Pancakes Recipe
This Recipe of Easy Corn Pancakes is the perfect appetizer to any meal. These pancakes have great texture and flavor. This is crispy from outside and soft from inside. It is healthy as corn are used. Corn is rich in protein. This Pancake recipe is very easy to prepare.
- 1 cupall purpose flour
- 4 teaspoonsbaking powder
- 1 tablespoonsugar
- 2 cupcorn
- 3/4 cupwhole milk
- 2 largeeggs
- 2 tablespoonsvegetable oil
- 50 gmbutter
- Take a bowl, add flour, baking powder, sugar, salt.
- Mix it.
- Add corn, milk and egg.
- Whisk it.
- Heat a pan with oil.
- Pour the pancake mixture in the pan.
- Fry it.
- Serve it with tomato sauce.
Yummy Pancakes are ready to serve, garnish with nuts for extra flavor.
Also Read How to Make Pancakes Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe