How to make Sabudana Kheer Recipe
Sabudana Kheer Recipe is a sweet pudding made from tapioca pearls, milk and sugar. It is flavored with saffron, dry fruits and cardamon. This Kheer is prepared during the festival.
- 1/3 cuptapioca (sabudana,sago)
- 3 cupsmilk
- 3 tablespoonssugar
- 1 tablespoonsliced pistachios
- Fewstrands of saffron
- 1/4 teaspooncardamom powder
- Wash and soak the tapioca (sabudana) in 1/3 cups of water for at least two hours, Sabudana will soak up most of the water and become light and fluffy.
- Boil the milk in a heavy bottom pan after milk comes to boil, let it boil for about another 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir occasionally so the milk does not burn in the bottom of the pan.
- Add the tapioca (sabudana), cook until tapioca is soft and has become translucent, it takes about 4 minutes.
- Add sugar, cardamom, pistachios, and saffron.
- Boil for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Turn off the flame.
- As Kheer cools down, it will become a little thicker in consistency.
- Kheer can be served chilled or warm.
Also, Read Sweet Pongal Recipe with Jaggery
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
Tags Recipe of Sabudana Kheer Sweets Recipe Food Recipes Special Occasion Recipe Easy food Recipes Sankranthi Recipes Indian Sweets
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe