Recipe of Pineapple Kesari
Pineapple Kesari is a classic sweet dish made with rava and pineapple. This is really a quick sweet that you can prepare for any occasion. Learn how to make this recipe.
- 1 cupsemolina (sooji/rava)
- 1pineapple, peeled and chopped
- 1 cupclarified butter (ghee)
- 1 cupsugar
- A pinchof saffron dissolves
- 2 tablespoonsmilk
- 1/2 teaspooncardamom powder
- 5cashew nuts
- Heat ghee in a pan over a medium-high flame
- Add semolina, mix well and saute on a slow flame for 5 to 7 minutes, stir continuously till it turns golden brown.
- Add saffron and cardamom powder.
- Mix it.
- Add pineapple and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of water and mix it.
- Cover and cook on medium flame for 3 minutes.
- Add sugar and mix it.
- Stir till all the moisture evaporates and semolina is cooked completely.
- Serve hot or warm.
- Garnish with cashew nuts, almonds, and pistachios.
Also, Read Rava Kesari Recipe
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
Tags Recipe of Pineapple Kesari Pongal Recipe Food Recipe Special Occasion Recipe Easy Recipes Sankranthi Recipe Sankranthi special recipes yummy food recipes Indian food recipes
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe