Delicious Fish Fry Green Masala Recipe
Are you bore of having regular Fish dishes? So try this Fish Fry Green Masala recipe yields tender fish bites with a dominant flavor of species.
- 2 tbspoil for shallow frying
- 6fresh fish fillets ( any fish can be used)
- 125 gmginger
- 1garlic bulb
- 3green chilies
- 1 smallonion Or one shallot
- 1 cupchopped coriander leaves
- 7 to 8mint leaves
- saltas per taste
- 2 tbspslightly roasted semolina
- 2 tbspwheat flour
- 1lime and few chopped onion rings for garnishing
- Combine coriander leaves, onion, ginger, garlic, mint leaves, onion, chilies and salt in a processor.
- Grind until a smooth paste.
- Wash the fish now apply the green masala over both the sides of fish.
- Freeze for 15 min.
- Mix roasted semolina + flour into a bowl.
- Place oil in a frying pan on high flame.
- Once the oil is hot, reduce the heat to medium flame.
- Sprinkle them over one side of fish.
- Flip the semolina flour coated fish over oil.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the rest of fish on both sides.
- Shallow fry from both sides until crisp and golden brown in color.
- Garnish with lime wedges and onion rings.
- Serve the fried fish hot.
Also, Read Healthy Dahi Chicken recipe
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
Tags Fish Fry Green Masala Recipe of Fish yummy Food Recipes Special Occasion Recipe seafood recipes Easy Recipes side dish recipes
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe