Delicious Chocolate Brownie Recipe
This simple Chocolate Brownie has a rich Chocolate flavor and is very moist. This can be prepared in minutes and is just delicious. Indulge in the goodness of chocolate Brownie and pamper your loved ones with this simple recipe.
- 1/2 cupplain flour (maida)
- 4 tbspcocoa powder
- 2 tbspsour curd (khatta dahi)
- 1/4 tspsoda-bi-carob
- 1/4 cupmelted butter
- 5 tbsppowdered sugar
- 1/2 tspvanilla essence
- 1/4 cuproughly chopped walnuts (akhrot)
- 1 tbspbutter for greasing
- Sift together the flour and cocoa powder using a sieve and keep it aside.
- Combine the curds and soda-bi-carob in a bowl.
- Mix well and keep it aside.
- Combine the melted butter, powdered sugar, vanilla essence and ½ cup of hot water in a bowl and whisk well.
- Add the curd-soda mixture to butter- powdered sugar- vanilla essence mixture and mix well.
- Add the flour mixture and walnuts and mix gently to make a smooth batter of dropping consistency.
- Grease a 150 mm. (6”) diameter shallow microwave safe dish using butter.
- Line it with a piece of grease-proof paper at the bottom of the dish and again grease it using a little butter.
- Pour the batter into the greased and lined microwave safe dish, spread it evenly using a spoon and microwave on high power for 4 minutes.
- Cool slightly and un-mould by turning upside down on a plate.
- Remove and discard the grease proof paper.
- Serve hot Brownies
Also Read Delicious Home Made Chocolate
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe