Rava Coconut Ladoo Recipe
Rava Coconut Ladoo Recipe is a quick sweet recipe that can be made with only a few ingredients like Rava, Coconut, sugar, milk, nuts, and ghee. This ladoo can also be made without coconut, but the addition of coconut adds a very good aroma to the Ladoo. So what are you waiting for? Let‘s see how it is prepared.
- 1 cupsemolina (Rava)
- 3/4 cupcastor sugar
- 1 tbspghee
- 20raisins (kismis)
- 15cashew nuts (kaju), broken into pieces
- 6 to 8cloves (laung / lavang)
- 4 tbspdessicated coconut
- 1 tspcardamom (elaichi) powder
- 1/4 cupwarm milk
- Fry rava with a teaspoon of ghee in a frying pan for about 5-6 minutes on medium flame.
- Fry the raisins and cashews as well.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients except milk.
- Add the fried rava into this and mix them all together thoroughly.
- Add milk little by little.
- Take a palm full of rava ladoo mixture and shape it into a ball.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe