Homemade Pizza Base Recipe
Once you try Homemade pizza base, you will notice the difference between Store bought base and the homemade base. Homemade pizza is also healthy, fresh and hygienic. It is also easy to prepare.
- 2 cupplain flour (maida)
- 1 tspdry yeast
- 1 tbspolive oil
- 1 tspsugar
- As per requirementsalt to taste
- As per requirementPlain flour (maida) for rolling
- As per requirementOlive oil for kneading
- 2 tspWater
- Combine 2 tbsp of lukewarm water and dry yeast in a small bowl and mix well.
- Cover with a lid, and then put it aside for 5 minutes.
- Combine the plain flour, olive oil, yeast-water mixture, salt and sugar in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Cover the dough with a wet muslin cloth and put it aside for an hour (1 hour).
- Press the dough lightly to remove the air, now divide the prepared dough into three equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a 175 mm. (7”) diameter circle with the help of plain flour and prick each circle evenly using a fork.
- Place all the 3 pizza base on a baking tray and bake in a per-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 5 minutes.
At the last step (step 7), while rolling a portion of the dough, keep the other 2 portions covered with the wet muslin cloth so that they do not dry up.
The Pizza Base dough should be knead very well. Then, only you will get a nice soft pizza base.
Also Read Tasty Whole Wheat Pizza Recipe at Home
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe