Recipe of Chili Paneer
Chili Paneer is one among the favorites for many Paneer lovers. Basically, it is a Chinese style recipe with a sweet flavor and some mild spices. Let’s see what is its requirements, and how to prepare.
- 3/4 cuppaneer (cottage cheese), cut into 12 mm. ( 1/2") thick strips
- Oilfor deep-frying
For The Batter
- 1/4 cupcornflour
- 1/4 cupplain flour (maida)
- 1 tspsoy sauce
- Pinch ofbaking powder
- Saltto taste
- 1 tspgrated ginger (adrak)
- 2 tspgarlic (lehsun), chopped
- 2 tspchopped celery
- 1/4 cupchopped spring onions
- 2 to 3green chilies, cut into 25 mm. (1") pieces
- 1/4 cupcapsicum, sliced
- 1 tspsoya sauce
- 1 tspsugar
- 1 tbspcornflour mixed with 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tspoil
- Saltto taste
For The Garnish
- 1/2 cupspring onion greens , chopped
- Combine all the ingredients for the batter in a bowl and make a smooth batter by adding approximately ¼ cup of water.
- Coat the paneer pieces with the batter and deep fry in hot oil over a high flame till the paneer is golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat the oil and add the ginger, garlic, celery, spring onion whites and green chilies and saute over a high flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the capsicum and saute for a few more seconds.
- Add the soya sauce, sugar, cornflour paste and salt and allow it to come to a boil.
- Toss in the fried paneer and mix well.
- Serve it, garnished with the spring onion greens.
Also, Read Palak Paneer Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe