Healthy Vegetable Egg Muffin Recipe
Enjoy a healthy, quick and easy recipe of Vegetable Egg Muffin. This muffin is loaded with fresh vegetables and also contains protein and vitamins. Here is the healthy recipe.
- 1 Tbspolive oil
- ½onion, finely chopped
- 2cloves garlic, minced
- ½zucchini, shredded
- 1red bell pepper, chopped
- 8large eggs
- 2 cupsarugula( Rocket Salad), roughly chopped
- ¼ cupshredded Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepperto taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease a muffin tin with oil and set it aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, drizzle olive oil and saute onion and garlic for about 4 minutes until tender and fragrant.
- Add in zucchini and red bell pepper, cook for 2 minutes.
- Fill each muffin tin about ? full with veggie mixture.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, arugula, cheese and salt/pepper and fill this mixture in each muffin tin evenly, be careful not to over-fill.
- Bake the muffins for about 20 minutes until they have risen and are slightly browned.
Also Read Best Masala Omelet Recipe
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
Tags Healthy Vegetable Egg Muffin Recipe of Egg Bake Recipe Food Recipe Homemade Recipe Brunch Recipe.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe