Strawberry-Peach Shake Recipe
Fruit smoothies are very healthy and full of nutritious element and minerals. Peaches and Strawberry are a good source of dietary fiber and vitamins. Regular intake of Peach and Strawberry can help to prevent cancer. Try this appealing and glamorous low-fat Strawberry-Peach Shake Recipe.
- 2medium-size ripe peaches
- 1 cupstrawberries, rinsed and hulled
- 1 cupskim milk
- 3 tablespoonsnon-fat dry milk powder
- Sugaras needed
- 1 cupice cubes
- Peel, pit, and slice peaches.
- In a blender, add peaches and strawberries, milk, milk powder, and 1 to 2 teaspoons sugar (depending on sweetness of the fruit).
- Add ice cubes.
- Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into serving glasses.
- Serve and relish it.
- Non-fat dry milk powder gives this shake more protein without adding any extra fat.
Also, Read Quick Strawberry Shake Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe