Banana Chips Recipe
Crispy chips made of banana are all time favorite all over the country, especially in the regions of Kerala and Tamil Nadu. These Banana Chips are good tea time snacks or anytime snack when you want to munch something.
- 3 to4Raw Banana/Plantain
- a pinchTurmeric powder
- Saltto taste
- Oilfor deep frying
- Peel the skin of the banana.
- Slice them to halves and soak them in turmeric and salt water. (add a pinch of turmeric and salt to the bowl of water)
- Soak them for 3 to 5 min
- Remove and pat dry.
- Heat oil in a kadai/fry pan.
- Slice the banana into even thin slices. (make it as thin as possible, because the thinness determines the final crispness)
- Drop in a few slices at a time, to deep fry (don’t overcrowd the oil)
- When it is half cooked, turn the flame to medium and keep stirring using a slotted ladle.
- Once the bubbling sound stops, drain from oil.
- Place the chips on kitchen paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Set aside to cool.
Also, Read Homemade Baked Potato Chips Recipe
BY Meghna Nath
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe