Mutton Rogan Josh Recipe
Mutton Rogan Josh is a perfect lunch and dinner recipe. This non-vegetarian recipe has mutton simmered in Indian spices and curd. This dish is extremely rich in protein. It is a popular main course dish. Have a look at the recipe.
- 1/4 TablespoonsFennel seed powder
- 1/2 TablespoonsGinger powder
- 1-1/2 TablespoonsKashmiri Red chilly powder
- 1 PinchSaffron
- 1/4 TeaspoonsCumin seeds
- 6Green cardamom
- 4 sticksCinnamon sticks (small)
- 4Black cardamom
- 500 GramsMutton
- SaltTo Taste
- 1 PinchAsafoetida
- 2 TablespoonsGhee
- 1/4 TeaspoonsTurmeric powder(optional)
- In a bowl add Asafoetida, Kashmir chilly powder, ginger powder, fennel seed powder, water, mix it well.
- Blend cinnamon sticks, green cardamom, mace, cumin seeds, make a coarse powder and keep it aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan add black cardamom, add mutton pieces, cook it in a slow flame till mutton is brown in color and add the mixture of Kashmir chili, saffron, water and salt.
- Mix it well.
- Cover with the lid and cook for 45 minutes till the meat is tender.
- Add made masala powder, mix it well and let it cook for 30 minutes.
- Serve this with naan, basmati rice.
Also, Read Yummy Mughlai Mutton Curry Recipe
BY Meghna Nath
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe