Nacho Chips Recipe
Nacho Chips is a popular snack from Mexican Cuisine. The crispy Nacho Chips are often served with different sauces but you can enjoy it simply. Let’s follow this interesting recipe.
- 3/4 cupmaize flour (makai ka atta)
- 5 tbspplain flour (maida)
- 2 tspoil
- 1/4 tspcarom seeds (ajwain)
- 1/2 tspdried oregano
- 1 tspto taste
- 2 Pinch ofplain flour (maida) for rolling
- oil fordeep-frying
- In a bowl add maize flour, plain flour 2 tsp oil,1/4 tsp carom seeds, dried oregano and salt.
- Mix well and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 3 equal portions.
- Roll a portion into a 250 mm. (10”) diameter circle using a little plain flour for rolling and pick it evenly with a fork.
- Cut into 16 equal triangles and put it aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai and deep-fry, a few chips at a time, on a medium flame till they turn crisp and golden brown in color from both the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Cool and store in an air-tight container.
Enjoy the crispy Nacho Chips with your favorite sauce.
Also, Read Homemade Baked Potato Chips Recipe
BY Meghna Nath
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe