Cauliflower Stir Fry Recipe
Cauliflower Stir Fry is a quick and easy recipe. This recipe is one such dish you can prepare when you are hungry and want a quick and easy recipe. This fry recipe is loaded with flavors and a great taste. Here is this quick recipe.
- 3 cupsCauliflower florets
- 1/4 tspTurmeric powder (Haldi)
- As per requirementSalt to Taste
- 2 tspOil
- 2 tspGarlic (adrak-lehsun) Paste
- 2 tspFinely Chopped Green Chilies
- 1/2 tspChili Powder
- 2 tspDried Fenugreek Leaves (kasoori methi)
- 1 cUpFinely Chopped Tomatoes
- 1/4 cupFresh Tomato Pulp
- 1/4 cupChopped Coriander (dhania)
- Boil enough water in a deep non-stick pan, add the turmeric powder, salt, and cauliflower florets, mix well.
- Cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Drain the cauliflower florets from the oil and put it aside
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the ginger-garlic paste, green chilies, chili powder, dried fenugreek leaves and tomatoes.
- Saute on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower florets, tomato pulp, coriander, and salt.
- Mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Serve it.
Also, Read Side Dish
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe