Ice Lemon Tea Recipe
In hot summer Ice Lemon Tea is an ideal thirst quencher with loads of Lemon. This drink is loaded with antioxidants. This ice tea can be easily made at home. Homemade Ice Lemon Tea is not only healthy but also a refreshing drink. Let’s follow this refreshing recipe.
- 200 mlwater
- 3 tbspsugar
- 1 tbspany branded tea Powder
- 1/2 tbsplemon juice
- 1lemon slice
- 3 to 4fresh mint leaves (pudina)
- 4 to 5ice-cubes
- In a kettle add water, tea powder, and sugar.
- Boil it and switch off the flame and let it cool down.
- Add lemon juice to it and add the ice to it.
- Top it with fresh mint leaves and a slice of lemon to it.
- The refreshing tea is ready to be relished.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe