Cabbage and Shrimp Fry Recipe
Cabbage and Shrimp fry is a colorful and delicious dish seasoned with aromatic spices. This dish contains nutritious value. A delicious side dish to accompany with any meal.Follow this recipe.
- 1large egg white
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoonscornstarch
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoonsoy sauce
- 1 1/4 poundsmedium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoonshoisin sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoonssherry vinegar or rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cuplow-sodium chicken broth or water
- 2 tablespoonsvegetable oil
- 4scallions, cut into 1/2-inch pieces, white and green parts separated
- 1 tablespoonfinely grated peeled ginger
- 1 clovegarlic, finely grated
- 1 poundNapa cabbage (1/2 head), cut into 1-inch pieces
- Cooked white ricefor serving (optional)
- Whisk the egg white, 1 tablespoon cornstarch and 1 teaspoon soya sauce in a large bowl until frothy.
- Add the shrimp in the egg mixture and toss it nicely.
- Refrigerate the the shrimp for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk the hoisin sauce, vinegar and the 1 tablespoon soya sauce and 2 teaspoons cornstarch in a bowl and add the chicken broth.
- Whisk it and set it aside.
- Drain the shrimp from the egg mixture.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat, then stir-fry the scallion whites, ginger and garlic, for 30 seconds.
- Add the shrimp and stir-fry until almost cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and stir-fry until wilted and the shrimp are just cooked.
- Cook for 2 min.
- Add the hoisin sauce mixture to the wok.
- Cook in a low flame and stir occasionally.
- Add in the scallion greens.
- Serve with rice, if want to.
Also, Read Side Dish
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe