Cheese Sauce Recipe
The Cheese sauce is an authentic Italian sauce. This sauce is easy to make but very versatile in its use. It is used as a base for various soups, pasta, sauces, and baked dishes.
- 1 tbspbutter
- 1 tbspplain flour (maida)
- 1/4 cupgrated processed cheese
- 1/2 cupmilk
- saltto taste
- Put the butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high power for 10 seconds.
- Add the plain flour, mix well and microwave on high power for 20 seconds, stir once in between after 10 seconds.
- Add the milk and cheese, mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute, stir once in between.
- Add the salt and pepper and mix well using a whisk.
- Use as required.
Also, Read Egg Pepper Fry Recipe
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe