Yummy Cheesy Vegetable Pasta Recipe
An easy recipe for Cheesy Vegetable Pasta. This Pasta recipe is a delicious cheesy pasta recipe tossed with cheese and herbs. Kids simply love this pasta and so do the adults. Serve this smooth and delightful recipe on any occasion.
- 2 cupscooked pasta (penne, macaroni or fusilli)
- 1onion, sliced
- 1 tbspchopped celery
- 1/2 cupcapsicum, sliced
- 1 cupboiled mixed vegetables(any vegetable of your choice)
- 3/4 cupmilk
- 3cheese slices ( or 1/2 cup grated processed cheese)
- 1/2 tspdried mixed herbs
- 1 tspbutter
- salt and black pepperto taste
- Heat the butter in a pan and saute the onion, celery, and capsicum for 2 minutes.
- Add the milk and grated processed cheese and bring to a boil.
- Add the vegetables, mixed herbs, salt, and pepper and mix well.
- Toss the cooked pasta in the sauce and bring to a boil.
- Serve hot with toast or garlic bread.
- Approximately 1¼ cups of dried pasta will yield 2 cups of cooked pasta.
Also, Read Spicy Pasta Indian Style Recipe
BY Meghna Nath
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe