Tutti Frutti Ice Cream Recipe
Tutti Frutti Ice Cream is a perfect summer dessert and is absolutely delicious. It is a colorful confection containing various glaze cherries and chopped candied fruits. Try this recipe at your home.
- 1Lvanilla ice-cream
- 150gcolored glaze cherries
- 50gcandied pineapple
- 50gcandied orange peel
- 4 to 5Ice-cream cones( easily available) in the markets), to serve
- Remove the ice-cream from the freezer and set aside at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Place the softened ice-cream in a bowl, add cherries, pineapple,and orange peel.
- Mix well.
- Set this mixed ice cream in the container and freeze overnight or till the ice cream is firm.
- Serve in ice cream cones and enjoy.
Also, Read Falooda Fruit Mix
BY Meghna Nath
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe