Mixed Vegetable Raita Recipe
Mixed Vegetable Raita is a summer raita recipe that is sure to make you fresh and light. This raita is colorful and healthy. Eat a bowl of this healthy raita at any time and enjoy. Know how to make Mixed Vegetable Raita recipe
- 2 cupsFresh Curd (Dahi or yogurt)
- 1/2Onion Finely Chopped
- 1/2Tomato Finely Chopped (remove pulp)
- 1/2Cucumber Peeled and Finely Chopped
- 1/2Carrot Shredded
- 2 tbspCabbage Shredded
- FreshCoriander Leaves
- SprinkleBlack Pepper Powder
- Cumin(jeera) Powder to Sprinkle
- Pinch ofRed Chili Powder
- Saltto taste
- In a bowl whisk the curd.
- Add in chopped onions.
- Add onion, tomato, cabbage, carrot, cucumber in the whisked curd.
- Mix well and leave to set for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle red chili powder, black pepper powder and jeera powder.
- Garnish with chopped coriander.
- Keep in the refrigerator.
- Serve it.
- For the lump free curd, you can blend the curd in the blender.
- If you feel that vegetables are sour in taste, then you can add a little bit of sugar.
- This raita is delicious when is to be served chill.
- You can serve this mixed veg raita with steamed rice and toor dal or with methi pulao or any other dish.
Include curd in your day to day meal.
Also, Read Special Tomato Raita Recipe for Biryani
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe