Mint Aloo Bath Recipe
Mint Aloo Bath Recipe is a delicious, healthy and easy to cook. It is completely Vegetarian rice item. Let's have a look how to prepare this recipe.
- 2 CupBasmati Rice
- 1/2 inchCinnamon
- 1 CupMint - Chopped and tightly packed
- 2 tbspTurmeric
- 8Green chillies
- 2Red chilli
- 3 tbspZeera
- 7 tbspOil
- Step 1
First wash the rice completely with pure drinking water and cook it in the electic cooker with required water.
- Step 2
Prepare the Potatoes into small bits and blend it good.
- Step 3
Add the peel potatoes in to the microwave and cook it for few minutes.
- Step 4
In a pan add oil and heat it, then add the cinnamon, cardamom, zeera, red chilli, cloves and fry them for 1 min./div>
- Step 5
Fry the green chillies until all the spice comes out for a minute.
- Step 6
Now fry the potatoes on a low flame such that all potatoes should seen in brown color.
- Step 7
Now fry the mint leaves and add the salt as per required taste. Add the rice to this mix and heat it for few minutes on lower flame.
This Recipe Rate : (1) Reviews
Tags Mint Aloo Bath Recipe Mint Aloo Bath special aloo bath aloo bath recipe aloo special aloo rice rice item potato rice
Reviews Add Review
very good recipe.
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe