Healthy and tasty Chickpea Salad Recipe
Chickpea Salad is nutritious and rich in iron, protein and folic acid. Celery and herb increase the taste of the salad. This colorful and tangy chickpea salad is very easy to make. Follow the recipe.
- 2(15-ounce) cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 smallred onion finely chopped
- 1 smallred bell pepper, finely chopped
- A fewribs celery and leafy tops, chopped
- 1 clovegarlic, minced or grated then blend into a paste with salt
- 1/2 teaspooncrushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoonsrosemary, finely chopped, a few sprigs
- 2 tablespoonsred wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoonsextra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshlyground black pepper
- In a bowl add chickpeas with onions, peppers, celery, garlic, red pepper flakes and rosemary.
- Mix it well.
- Drizzle vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper to the chickpea mixture.
- Mix well and serve them in a bowl.
Chickpea is very good for health, so include it in your diet.
Also, Read Bean Sprouts Salad Recipe
BY Meghna Nath
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe