Authentic Mutton Korma Recipe
Mutton Korma is a mouth- watering Mutton dish. This Korma recipe is a shahi recipe made with mutton and curd. It is full of rich and tasty ingredients. This mutton recipe goes well with pulao or plain cooked rice.
- 1/2bowl of Oil
- 1Finely Sliced Onion
- 700 gmMutton
- 1bowl of water
- 1 Tbspto taste
- 2 TspCoriander Powder
- 1 TspRed Chili Powder
- 1 TspRoughly chopped Garlic
- 1 TspRoughly chopped Ginger
- 2-3Whole Green Cardamom
- 2-3Cinnamon sticks
- 2 TspFried Onions Rings
- Heat the oil in a deep pan add the finely sliced onions and lightly fry it.
- Add the mutton, curd, salt, water, coriander powder, red chili powder and stir for a few minutes.
- Add the garlic, ginger, cloves, green cardamom and the cinnamon sticks and mix well.
- Cover it and cook on a low flame for about 30 min.
- Add the fried onions and stir again.
- Cover and cook for an hour or till mutton get tender.
- Garnish with thin deep- fried onion rings and serve hot.
Also, Read Know How to Make Spicy Indian Mutton Curry
BY Meghna Nath
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe