Spongy Vanilla Muffins Recipe
Vanilla Muffins are delicious sweet dessert for cake lovers. This recipe with simple ingredients tastes great with moist, soft and spongy texture. Try this spongy muffins recipe.
- 125 gmPlain Flour (maida)
- 1/2 tspSoda – bi – Carbonate
- 1/2 tspBaking Powder
- 100 mlCondense Milk
- 60 gmButter (salted)
- 1/2 tspVanilla Essence
- Milkas Required
- Sieve the maida, soda and the baking powder together and put it aside.
- Whisk the condensed milk, butter, milk, and the vanilla essence in a bow
- Add the sieved dry ingredients to the butter mixture and mix well.
- Pour the batter into the greased muffins molds.
- Preheat the oven at 220 º C.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Yummy, Spongy Vanilla Muffins are ready to eat.
Also, Read Chocolate Chip Cupcakes Recipe
BY Meghna Nath
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe