Tasty Cucumber Raita Recipe
Cucumber Raita is a yummy and healthy accompaniment that can be served with all type of Indian meals. This Raita is tasty and healthy. Know how to make Cucumber Raita recipe.
- 3/4 cupGrated Cucumber
- 1-1/4 cupsFresh low-fat curd (Dahi)
- 1 tspGreen Chili Paste
- Saltto taste
- 1 tspOil
- 1/2 tspCumin Seeds (jeera)
- 3Curry Leaves (kadi patta)
- In a bowl add curd, green chili paste, and salt and mix it well.
- Add the grated cucumber to the curd mixture.
- Mix it well and put it aside.
- Heat the oil in a small non-stick pan, add the cumin seeds and curry leaves and saute on a medium flame for 30 seconds..
- Add the tempering to the curds-cucumber mixture and mix it well.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and serve chill.
Also, Read Special Tomato Raita Recipe for Biryani
BY Meghna Nath
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
Tags Tasty Cucumber Raita Recipe Food Recipe Raita Recipe Mixed Vegetable Recipe Raita For Rice Curd Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe