Easy and Quick Vegetable Pulao Recipe
Easy and Quick Vegetable Pulao Recipe is cooked in a pressure cooker. Vegetable Pulao is a one pot meal.The rice is cooked with mixed vegetables like carrots, beans, green peas, etc., and with few spices. Follow this quick and easy pulao recipe.
- 1 cupChopped Mixed Vegetables ( french beans, carrot and green peas)
- 1 cuplong grained rice (basmati) , soaked for 15 minutes
- 1 tbspoil
- 1 tbspghee
- 1/2 tspcumin seeds (jeera)
- 1Clove (laung/lavang)
- 1Cardamom (elaichi)
- 1Small Stick Cinnamon (Dalchini)
- 1Bay Leaf (tej-patta)
- 1/2 cupSliced Onions
- 1/2 tspGinger (adrak) paste
- 1/2 tspGarlic (lehsun) paste
- 1 tspGreen Chili Paste
- 1 tspBiryani masala powder( Easily available at the markets)
- Saltto Taste
- Heat the oil and ghee in a pressure cooker and add the cumin seeds, clove, cardamom, cinnamon and bay leaf and saute on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the onions, ginger paste, garlic paste and green chili paste and saute on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the mixed vegetables, Biryani masala, rice and salt and saute on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add 2 cups of hot water and mix
- Cook on a medium flame for 30 minutes
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Serve hot with curd and papad.
- You can use any vegetable of your choice.
BY Meghna Nath
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe