Perpetration of Apple Jam Recipe
Fruitcooked in sugar syrup is called jam. Apples contain pectin which makes them desirable to be converted into jams. Preservatives like sodium benzoate or citric acid are added to the jam to give it longer shelf life. This apple jam recipe is an easy, healthy and tasty. Follow this recipe.
- 1 kgcooking Apples (Seb)
- 750 gramsSugar (Cheeni)
- 2 cupsWater
- 2 teaspoonsLemon (Nimbu) juice or 1/2 teaspoon Citric acid
- Peel, core and cut the apples into slices, cook in water until tender.
- Add sugar and lemon juice or citric acid and stir on a hot fire until jam sets.
- Cool a little and pour into sterilized jars and cork tightly.
- Serve after one day.
Also, Read Spicy Hot Coffee
By Meghna Nath
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe