Peppery Pepper Chicken Recipe
Pepper Chicken is perfect for winters and is very easy to make. Pepper Chicken has a taste and aroma that is very different from the other chicken curry. All that makes this dish special is the fresh ground pepper which brings mild heat to the dish.
- 1/2 kgchicken (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1onion (chopped)
- 1tomato (chopped)
- 1 tspred chili powder or to taste
- 1 tspcoriander powder
- 1/4 tspturmeric powder
- 1/2 tspmustard seeds
- fewcurry leaves (optional)
- fewcoriander leaves for garnishing
- 2 tbspoil
- saltto taste
- 2ginger root
- 5garlic flakes
- 1/2 tbsppeppercorns
- Clean, wash the chicken pieces and drain the water completely.
- Make a paste of ginger, garlic, and peppercorns
- Keep it aside.
- Heat a deep pan with oil and add mustard seeds.
- When they start to pop add curry leaves and chopped onions.
- Saute till they turn into golden yellow color.
- Add chopped tomatoes and saute till they become juicy.
- Add the ground paste and saute till the raw smell disappears or the oil separates from the mixture.
- Add chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, and salt.
- Saute for 2 min then add chicken pieces.
- Mix it well and add little amount of water and cover with a lid.
- Cook on low flame till the chicken pieces become tender.
- In-between stir well so that they don't burn.
- Finally, adjust salt and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Pepper chicken is ready to serve.
- Serve with biriyani, sambar rice, etc
Also, Read Know How to Make Spicy Indian Mutton Curry
By Meghna Nath
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe