Homemade Egg less Mayonnaise Recipe
If you love wraps, rolls, burgers, sandwiches, and so on, mayonnaise is a must to have item in your refrigerator. Mayonnaise is a traditionally Italian dip. Mayonnaise is a thick, creamy sauce or dressing that is made of oil, egg yolks, lemon juice or vinegar.
- 1 tspmustard (rai / sarson) powder
- 1 tspsugar
- 1/2 tspsalt
- 1/4 tspblack pepper (kalimirch) powder
- 200 gmmilk powder
- 1-1/4olive oil
- 2 tbspwhite vinegar
- Put mustard powder in a bowl.
- Add sugar, salt, milk, pepper, and mix.
- Add oil little by little to mix completely.
- Add vinegar, mix till thickened.
- Check seasoning and adjust as required.
- Refrigerate the mayonnaise.
Also, Read Special Tomato Raita Recipe for Biryani
BY Meghna Nath
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe