Mixed Berries and Banana Smoothie Recipe
Mixed Berries and Banana Smoothie is a drink that can be had for breakfast, as a mid-day snack, or even to replenish essential nutrients after a rigorous workout. It is a good way to get necessary nutrients.
- 1 cupfrozen mixed berries
- 1frozen ripe banana
- 1/2 cuplow-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cuporange juice
- 1 teaspoonhoney (optional)
- In a blender add mixed berries, vanilla yogurt, orange juice, honey.
- Blend it.
- Serve this smoothie into the severing glasses.
What are you waiting for? Make this Healthy and yummy Mixed Berries and Banana Smoothie at your home.
Also, Read Healthy and Easy Papaya Smoothie
By Meghna Nath
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe