Healthy Oats Porridge Recipe
This wholesome Oats Porridge made of oats and milk can be served as a dessert or breakfast. Milk is a good source of calcium, which is extremely important for the development of your bones and teeth. Oats are high in energy, protein, and fiber. Check the preparation process of Healthy Oats Porridge Recipe.
- 1/4 cupOats ( you can use any brand of oats)
- 3/4 cupMilk
- 1 tbspPowdered jaggery or brown sugar
- 2Dates,finely chopped
- 2Almonds, blanched and slivered (optional)
- Combine oats with water (around 1/2-3/4 cup) and cook till it thickens.
- Keep stirring it to prevent it from forming lumps and getting burnt.
- Add hot milk, powdered jaggery, chopped dates, and almonds
- Mix it well.
- Serve it.
- You can add berries or chopped dry fruits or freshly cut fruits as per your choice.
Porridge is a healthy and hearty way to start the day. ( It will keep you full for 2-3 hours)
Check More, High Fiber Recipe
By Meghna Nath
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe