Grilled Salmon Fish Recipe
Always having fried fish add your calories, so try this low-calorie Grilled Salmon Fish Recipe. Salmon is one of the healthiest fish which is highly nutritious and provides best health benefits. Any fish including Salmon taste the best when marinated with spices and grilled. This recipe needs no oil since Salmon is oily by itself.
- 2sticks Fresh Lemon Grass
- ½ smallbottle- Low-Salt Dark Soya Sauce
- 1 bunchFresh Coriander, stalks finely sliced, leaves reserved
- 1thumb sized piece -Fresh Ginger, finely grated
- 4Garlic, finely grated
- 1 largeSalmon fillet, (about 1kg), from sustainable sources, ask your fishmonger, scaled and pin-bonedd
- 4 tablespoonsRunny Honey
- 2Red Chilies, deseeded and finely sliced
- 4Spring Onions,finely sliced
- Bash up the lemon grass and mix it with the soya sauce, coriander stalks, ginger, and garlic.
- Rub this mixture all over the salmon fillet.
- Marinate for an hour or so, either you keep this marinated fish in a plastic bag or on a tray covered with cling film.
- Preheat the grill to its highest setting.
- Remove the Salmon from the marinade, brush with honey and grill for 10 minutes.
- Fork up the cooked salmon a little so lovely, dark, sticky and the juicy, pink fish underneath can be seen.
- Sprinkled with the chilies, spring onions, reserved coriander leaves, and squeeze lime juice over the fish.
- Serve it
Also, Read Delicious Fish Fry Green Masala Recipe
By Meghna Nath
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe