Cheesy Cheese Omelet Recipe
Cheese Omelet is a one of the quickest and healthy breakfast that one can make in few minutes at any time. This simple Cheese Omelet is good to have for breakfast and can be made just in five minutes. It can also be served with a slice of bread or roti or rolled up to a wrap. Try this recipe.
- 2large Free-Range Eggs
- 1/2 tbspOlive oil
- 10 gCheddar Cheese
- Pinch ofSea Salt and Black Pepper
- Break the eggs into a mixing bowl, season with a pinch of sea salt and black pepper, then beat well with a fork until fully combined.
- Place a small non-stick frying pan on a low heat to warm up.
- Grate the cheese onto a board and set aside.
- Add ½ tablespoon of oil to the hot pan, then carefully pour in the eggs.
- Tilt the pan to spread them out evenly, using a fork to swirl the eggs around the pan a little.
- When the omelet begins to cook and firm up, but still it has a little raw egg on top, sprinkle the cheese over it.
- Us a spatula, ease around the edges of the omelet, then fold it half.
- When it starts to turn golden brown underneath, remove the pan from the heat and slide the omelet onto a plate.
- Serve with any salad and whole wheat bread.
Also Read- Breakfast Salad
By Meghna Nath
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe