Spicy Hot Coffee
There can't be any better way to ward off the winter chill than a piping hot cup of java, spiced up. Lets see how spicy hot coffee can be prepared.
- 2 tsp Cardamom powder
- 75gms Freshly ground coffee
- 200 mlMilk
- 3 1/2tbspFinely chopped ginger
- 1 CupMilk
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 4 1/2tspCream
- 25gmsGrated chocolate
- Step 1
Take coffee, cardamom powder, ginger and prepare mixing in with 1 liter of water.
- Step 1
Add milk, sugar and cook until boiled. Pour in the hot coffee with the milk.
- Step 2
Whip cream and cardamom powder together. Spoon over the coffee.
- Step 3
Garnish with grated chocolate and Serve.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Mint Aloo Bath Recipe