Classic Egg Fried Rice Recipe
Egg Fried Rice is a very simple and popular recipe. This recipe is easy to prepare and taste great as a meal. It is a perfect egg delight for dinners, buffets or parties. Let’s have a look how to prepare this recipe.
- 2 tspsesame oil
- 2 tbspvegetable oil
- 200g/7ozlong-grain rice, cooked rice
- 100g/4ozfrozen peas, defrosted (rinse under warm water)
- 4spring onions, finely chopped
- 100g/4ozbeansprouts (optional)
- 1-2 tspsoya sauce
- groundwhite pepper
- Beat the egg and sesame oil in a and keep it aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or large frying pan.
- When it's shimmering and almost smoking, add the rice and stir-fry for about 3-4 minutes until completely heated through.
- Add the peas, spring onions and beansprouts, if using.
- Stir-fry, mix the rice constantly around the pan, for about 3 minutes.
- Season well with soya sauce and pepper, then push to one side of the pan.
- Pour the beaten egg mixture into the other side and leave for about 10 seconds so it begins to set.
- Use a chopstick, briskly swirl around the egg to break it up and then tosswith the rice.
- Stir-fry for a minute and serve it.
You can include some extras like chopped ham, cooked prawns or sweetcorn, add them along with the peas.
Also, Read Navaratan pulav recipe
By Meghna Nath
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe