Baked Bananas Recipe
Want to try an innovative but healthy recipe. Then try these baked Bananas Recipe. These Baked Bananas are very healthy and easy to make. Bananas provide a good amount of potassium.
- 1 LimeJuice
- 1 tablespoonDark Rum
- 1/4 teaspoonGround Cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoonGround Nutmeg
- 1 tablespoonDark Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoonButter (optional)
- Fresh CreamIce Cream( for topping)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Peel the bananas and slice in half lengthwise.
- Lay the pieces into a buttered 9x13x2-inch ovenproof dish.
- Pour the lime juice and rum evenly over the bananas.
- Sprinkle with the cinnamon, nutmeg, and brown sugar.
- Dot with the butter, if you are using.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Topped with a tablespoon of fresh cream or ice cream.
- Serve hot.
Also, Read Grilled Pineapple Recipe
By Meghna Nath
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe