Shivaratri Special Paneer Kheer Recipe
Paneer Kheer is an easy dessert prepared with few available ingredients at home. It is a not only easy to make but it tastes really delicious and cools our body instantly. It is best served chilled and perfect for any festivals. Make this dessert on Shivaratri.
- 1-1/2 cupsmilk
- 1/2 cupgrated paneer (cottage cheese)
- 1-1/4 cupscondensed milk
- 1/2 tspcardamom (elaichi) powder
- 15-20chopped mixed nuts (cashew nuts, almonds, pistachios)
For The Garnish
- 10-15almond and pistachio slivers
- In a board non-stick pan add milk and paneer and bring to boil and stir continuously.
- Simmer for 5 to 7 minutes and stir continuously.
- Add condensed milk and simmer for another 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, add the cardamom powder and mixed nuts and mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Garnish with almonds and pistachios and serve this kheer chill.
Check More Festivals Recipes
By Meghna Nath
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe