Low Fat Blueberry Bran Muffins recipe
Blueberry Bran Muffins are just as delicious and moist as regular muffins! Low-fat, healthy and yummy recipe. Lets see how this recipe can be prepared.
- 1 Cup Blueberries
- 1 Cup Nonfat milk
- 2 cupsWheat bran
- 2/3 CupBrown sugar
- 1 CupWhole wheat flour
- 1 CupUnsweetened applesauce
- 1 tspVanilla extract
- 1 tspBaking powder
- 1 CupAll-purpose flour
- 1 tspSalt
- 1 tspBaking soda
- Step 1
Take the muffin cups greased or paper muffin liners. Mix wheat bran and milk together and let it stand for 10 mts.
- Step 2
Take a bowl, add apple sauce, brown sugar, egg, vanilla and mix together thoroughly.
- Step 3
Add all-purpose flour, baking soda, wheat flour, baking powder, salt into bran mixture and stir until blended. Fold in blueberries, scoop into the muffin cups.
- Step 4
Bake them in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
Tags Low Fat Blueberry Bran Muffins recipe Low Fat Blueberry Bran Muffins Blueberry Bran Muffins recipe Blueberry Bran Muffins Blueberry special Muffins healthy food low fat recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe