Shivaratri Special Muskmelon Juice Recipe
Muskmelon is also known as cantaloupe or rock melon. It is no wonder that the muskmelon’s fresh, rich flavor, aroma, and minerals made it the most popular variety of drink. It is an excellent source of vitamin a, potassium and vitamin B3. Try thisMuskmelon Juice recipe during theseShivaratri.
- 1 (medium)Muskmelon
- 1/2 tspBlack salt
- 2 tbspSugar
- 3 cupWater
- Cut the muskmelon into two half and scoop out the seeds.
- Remove the pulp by using the ladle or cut the melon lengthwise and remove the skin and make into dices.
- Blend diced musk melon, sugar, and black salt into a smooth consistency.
- Check the consistency and add water.
- Serve the muskmelon juice in a glass and add ice cubes and serve it chill.
- You can replace water with milk if you are making Muskmelon milkshake then avoid black salt and add cardamom if you like.
- Muskmelon is a high fiber fruit and a good source of vitamins A and C, and potassium.
Check More for Juice recipes.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe