Easy Pan/Tawa Pizza Recipe
Surprise, surprise! Now, you can make mouthwatering pizza at home, even if you do not have a microwave oven. All you need is a broad non-stick pan. This delicious Pan/Tawa Pizza is colorful and attractive with a range of lip-smacking toppings. You will simply fall in love with this pizza.
For making dough
- 2 cupMaida (all purpose flour)
- 2 tbspOil
- ½ tspSalt
- 1 tspSugar
- 1 tspInstant yeast
For pizza topping
- 1 nosOnion
- 1 nosTomato
- ½ cupPizza sauce
- ½ cupMozzarella cheese
- ½ tspItalian mix herbs / Oregano
How to make Pizza dough on Tawa
- Strain maida in a bowl, add dry instant yeast, oil, salt and sugar.
- Mix all ingredients well with the help of lukewarm water and knead the flour.
- Knead the dough for 5-7 minutes until it becomes soft.
- Grease a bowl and place dough for 2 hours so that it gets fermented well.
Prepare topping for the pizza
- Cut the capsicum, discard all its seeds and slice it thinly or as per your choice.
- Cut onion in semi-circle and tomatoes in small round pieces.
- Cook capsicum and vegetables for 2 minutes in 1/2 tbsp of oil, stir well.
- In the pan to cook tomatoes, flip tomatoes after 2 seconds so that it can be cooked from both the sides.
- Take half amount of pizza dough and make a round ball and with the help of dry maida make a ½ cm thick chapatti with a diameter of 10-12 inch.
- Preheat a pan or tawa.( If you are not using non-stick pan), then grease it with a little oil and place pizza dough inside it.
- Cover it and cook for 2 minutes or until the lower side gets a little brown.
- Flip it upside down and reduce the flame to minimum.
- Garnish pizza with topping.
- Firstly layer pizza sauce and then place capsicum, onion, and tomato on the pizza.
- Sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese.
- Cover the pizza and cook for 5-6 minutes on medium flame until the cheese gets melted and the lower side gets a little brown.
- Keep checking after every 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle some oregano on the pizza.
- Serve hot pizza and enjoy it.
(Note: If you are using dry yeast instead of instant yeast, then mix sugar and lukewarm milk in a bowl so that it becomes active.)
Also, Read Aloo Masala Grilled Sandwich
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe