Veg Burger Recipe
Veg Burgers are all time favorite. Let’s learn how to make the burger at home easily. Definitely, a homemade burger is better and much tasty. You can have the burger once a while for your lunch.
For The Cutlets
- 2 cupfinely chopped onions
- 2 tbspchopped potatoes
- ½ tspfinely chopped french beans
- 1 tspfinely chopped carrots
- 1 tspoil
- 1 tspchili powder
- 1 tspturmeric powder (haldi)
- 1 tspto taste
- 1 tspplain flour (maida)
- 1 tspfinely chopped coriander (dhania)
- 1 tspplain flour (maida) dissolved in 3/4 cup water
- 1 tspcrumbs for rolling
- 1 tspfor deep-frying
For The Chili Mayo Spread
- 4 tbspmayonnaise
- 2 tbspchili sauce
- 1 tspdried oregano
- 1 tbspfinely chopped garlic (lehsun)
For The Salad
- 1 cupsliced colored capsicum(red, yellow and green)
- 1/2 cupboiled and peeled potatoes
- cut intolong strips like french fries
- 1 tbspbutter
- saltto taste
- 4burger buns
- 4 tspmelted butter
- 4lettuce leaves
- 4cheese slices
For the cutlets
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the onions and saute on a medium flame for a minute.
- Add all the vegetables and mix well.
- Cover with a lid and cook on a medium flame for 10 minutes or till the vegetables are cooked and stir occasionally.
- Sprinkle a little water to avoid the vegetables from burning.
- Add the chili powder, turmeric powder, and salt and saute on a medium flame for a minute.
- Add the plain flour, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes and remove from the flame.
- Add coriander and mix well.
- While the mixture is yet hot, mash it using a masher to a coarse mixture.
- Keep it aside to cool slightly.
- Divide it into 4 equal portions of the veggie mixture and shape each portion into a circle of 75 mm. (3”) diameter and 1 cm thickness.
- Dip each cutlet in the maida mixture and roll in the bread crumbs till it is evenly coated from all the sides.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry each cutlet till it turns golden brown in color from both the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep it aside.
For the chili mayo spread
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mayo into 2 equal portions and keep it aside.
For the salad
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the colored capsicum and saute on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the salt and pepper and saute on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the potatoes and saute on a medium flame for a minute.
- Remove from the flame and keep it aside to cool.
- Add 1 portion of the chili mayo spread to the salad and mix well.
- Divide the salad into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
How to proceed
- Cut each burger bun horizontally into two. Apply ½ tsp of butter on the insides of each half of the burger bun and toast them lightly on a tava (griddle) and keep it aside.
- Apply ¾ tbsp of the chili mayo spread on each buttered side of the bun half.
- Place the lower half of a bun on a clean, dry surface with the buttered–spread side facing up.
- Place 1 lettuce leaf, a cutlet and a cheese slice over it.
- Spread 1 portion of the salad on it and cover with an upper half of the bun with the buttered–spread side facing down and press it lightly.
- Serve it with french fries.
After having the burger have a Fresh lemon Juice and complete your meal.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe