Crispy Fried Ice Cream Recipe
Fried ice cream is a melt in the mouth dessert that your family and guest will relish and enjoy. Fried ice cream is a Mexican dessert. It is crunchy on outside and creamy from inside. It is easy to make.
- 1 quartquart Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cupCrushed Frosted Cornflakes
- 1 cupSweetened Coconut Flakes, or 1 cup Chopped Walnuts
- 2Large Eggs
- 2 tablespoonsSugar
- Vegetable oilfor frying
- Hot ChocolateSauceChocolate Sauce, optional
- Whipped Creamoptional
- Scoop four balls of ice cream and place on a waxed paper lined sheet and cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- In a bowl, combine the cornflakes crumbs with either the coconut, walnuts or cookie crumbs (or any o f your choice ).
- Spread the mixture in a shallow dish.
- Dip the ice cream balls in the crumb mixture and freeze for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and sugar.
- Remove the coated ice cream from the freezer and dip the coated ice cream balls into the eggs, then roll in the crumb mixture, coat completely.
- Freeze for 1 hour. (If necessary, or for a thicker crust, roll again in eggs and crumbs until the balls are completely coated.)
- Heat the oil in a large pot or fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Drop the balls into the oil and fry until golden brown, about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Remove from the oil and place in a dessert bowl.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce and whipped cream, as desired.
Also, Read Butterscotch Sauce Sundae Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe