Classic Buttermilk Waffles Recipe
Waffles are the delicious combo of warm, fluffy, golden and crunchy. Waffles are one favorite item. It is a perfect breakfast dish. Waffles are leavened batter or dough cooked between two plates, patterned to give a characteristic size, shape and surface impression. Try this Classic Buttermilk Waffles Recipe
- 2 cupsall-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- 2 tablespoonssugar
- 2 teaspoonsbaking powder
- 1 teaspoonbaking soda
- 1/2 teaspoonsalt
- 2 cupslow-fat buttermilk
- 1/2 cup(1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 largeeggs
- Vegetable oilfor a waffle iron
- Maple-Walnut Saucefor topping
- Blueberry Saucefor topping
- Banana-CaramelSauce for topping
- Berries-and-Creamfor topping
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees; set a rack on a baking sheet, and place in oven.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together buttermilk, butter, and eggs.
- Add flour mixture to the egg mixture, and mix till the batter is combined.
- Heat waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions given in your in a waffle iron.
- Brush the waffle iron with oil.
- Pour batter onto iron (amount depends on iron size), leaving a 1/2-inch border on all sides (spread batter if necessary).
- Close iron and cook until waffles are golden brown and crisp.
- Cook for 3 to 5 minutes. And transfer to rack in oven to keep warm.
- Top with any sauce of your choice and garnish with cream and berry.
Also, Read Apple & Sausage Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe