Vegan Thai Coconut Vegetable Curry Recipe
This Vegan Thai Coconut Vegetable Curry is Tasty and healthy. This curry has a rich taste of coconut milk. The veggies in this preparation have been chosen to balance color, flavor, and texture. Let’s follow this recipe.
- 2 TbspCoconut Oil
- 2Green Onions (chopped)
- 4- clovesGarlic (finely grated)
- 1 cupCauliflower (chopped)
- 1 cupCarrots (chopped)
- 1 cupMushrooms (chopped)
- 2 TbspCurry Powder(easily available in the market
- 1-15oz canChickpeas (drained)
- 1-15oz canDiced Tomatoes (drained; but keep juice to adjust consistency later, if needed)
- 1 cupFrozen Peas
- 1-15 oz canCoconut Milk
- 1/2 tspKosher Salt
- 2 cupsfresh Kale (chopped)
- Cilantro and Limefor garnish
- Gather all the ingredients needed for this curry and measure, chop, dice, etc.
- In a 3-quart skillet or pot, heat coconut oil over medium flame.
- Add onions, garlic, cauliflower, carrots, and mushrooms and stir until vegetables become fragrant and slightly soft.
- Cook for 4 minutes.
- Add curry powder to veggies and stir till it get to mix with the veggies.
- Add chickpeas, tomatoes, peas, coconut milk, and salt.
- Boil it for 15 minutes in high flame.
- Add Kale (or other greens) and cover the lid and cook for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with lime wedges and cilantro.
If you feel more liquid is needed then add juice from the canned tomatoes.
Serve warm over brown rice or Quinoa; garnish with lime wedges and cilantro.
Also, Read Buttermilk Curry - Moru Curry Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe