Peanut Butter Oatmeal Energy Bites Recipe
This is simple and healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Energy Bites which is a perfect sweet for any occasion.These energy bites are prepared with oats, peanut butter and a honey, which will keep you healthy and strong Follow this recipe.
- 1 cupoats
- 2/3 cuptoasted shredded coconut
- 1/2 cuppeanut butter
- 1/2 cupmini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cuphoney
- 1 Tbspchia seeds
- 1 tspvanilla
- Mix oats, coconut, peanut butter, chocolate chips, honey, vanilla and chia seeds in a large bowl.
- Roll and compress the mixture into 1-inch rounds and place on parchment paper
- Refrigerate it for few minutes until firm and then transfer to an airtight container.
- Refrigerate and enjoy for up to one week.
The nutrient composition of oats is well-balanced. They are a good source of carbohydrate and fiber.
Also, Read Healthy Dry Mix fruits Laddu Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe