Creamy Rice Pudding Recipe
Rice Pudding is the best comfort dessert of all time. It is simple, satisfactory and easy to make. You can serve this dessert by dressing it up with toppings of your choice. Satisfy your sweet tooth with this old fashion frugal desert. Here is the Creamy Rice Pudding Recipe.
- 1 cupmilk
- 1 cupleftover cooked rice
- 1 cupmilk powder
- 1 tspvanilla essence
- 1/4 cupsugar
- 1/8 tspcinnamon (dalchini) powder
- Heat the milk in a deep non-stick pan along with 1 cup of water.
- Add the rice and bring it to a boil and stir continuously.
- In a bowl add eggs, 3/4 cup milk powder, vanilla essence, and sugar, whisk well and keep it aside.
- Add the 1/4 cup of milk powder to the rice mixture.
- Spoon 1 cup of rice mixture into the prepared egg mixture and stir well.
- Pour the egg-rice mixture to the milk and rice mixture.
- Heat the pudding until it boils, stir continuously.
- Remove from the flame and sprinkle the cinnamon powder.
- Serve it.
Also, Read Tasty Mango Pudding Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe