Fresh Lemon Tarts Recipe
Add a dose of the fun to your day with this fresh lemon Tarts. This lemon and cream filling gives an incredibly creamy mouth fell, while a dash of lemon juice gives a tangy taste to the tarts. Let’s follow this recipe.
For the Tarts
- 100 gmflour
- 50 gmbutter
- 50 gmsugar
- 1/2 tspvanilla essence
- A pinch ofpowdered almonds
- A pie dishfor baking
- 200 gmsugar
- 125 gmcream
- 125mllemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Passion FruitPuree for Decorations
To make the Tarts Shell
- Arrange flour in a ring on a flat surface.
- Place butter, sugar, powdered almonds and essence in the center and mix until smooth.
- Wrap it in a cling film, place it in the refrigerator and let it rest for about 25 minutes.
- Once done, roll it out into a circular round.
- Place this dough neatly in the pie dish.
- Stuff it with some weight so that the shell does not rise while baking.(you can stuff some kidney beans on the tarts shell so that the shell will not rise up).
- Bake blind at 180 degrees Celsius for 10 - 12 minutes.
- Remove the shell from the oven once it is baked and keep it aside
To make the Filling
- Break the eggs into a mixing bowl and beat them.
- Add the sugar to egg mixture and beat it till the sugar dissolves.
- In a pan mix the cream and the lemon juice on a very slow heat.
- Pour slowly this lemon and cream mixture to egg and sugar mixture.
- Pour this mixture into the baked shell.
- Bake at 180 degree Celsius for 25 minutes.
- Decorate with some passion fruit puree.
Also, Read Best Yogurt Mixed Berry Parfait Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe